Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hershey, Exams, Holland V

 How shall i start o.o
okay! Hershey's photo! I bought a comb for him! can't afford those from pet shop! HAHA
I guess this will do! $1.80! haha he love it but sometimes frighten  :O
He's super naughty!!! Unlike the first time i saw him!
He was like damn calm, let people carry..now pro at siaming :@ hahahaha <3

Having exams now, which means  NO SCHOOL HAHAHA.
But it's the study week, went to school to study with skaters and classmates sometimes.
Yongan and Wen hui HAHA epic times.
hmmm

Went holland V with Wen, Xiushan, Vans and Javier
Awesome moments :) Zhi char! slack and they bought frolicks heh.
Saw mei nu sharlene and bran otw back.

..Thats about it i guess.


Hershey baby


chocolate egg tart me and mum made :>


BOY!


He love to lepak in between poles and stuff! HAHA




my little riding hood 
 


HAYS!



OKAY, THIS , I WANT TO SAY ABOUT THIS.
i am freaking upset that i lost it's head. Supposed to be a elephant head!
it's a pen btw. Main thing is , this is a gift from my dad from south africa.
I love this so much ;(

HAHA YONGAN!


le ma, otw back home! kinda scary :O

OKAY, LAI 3 self pictures.
I LOVE EYE LINER LA!!!
AND REMEMBER, when taking photo, titl ur head to the side so your face won't look so big!
And tilt ur head! EH!!! HAHAHAHA
IKR, but it makes my face smallers this way!so i am tilt tilt tilt.
and i got 16 photos of the same K. I CHOOSE 3 OUT .lol!!!






HAHA AWKWARD to see myself like this though! but
yeah! i love eyeliners! who don't right hahaha


one thing about pudding camera,
THE PICTURES WILL EXPAND  either wider or longer.
so we look fatter or slimmer
LOOK AT THE LEG. GOSH






random shot by javier..i was like eh? behind got hansum HAHAH kidding la
i guess i was giving the face "hey, your icecream looks nice" HAHAHA
HINT. " can i have some too? " grin*

Okay, tomorrow going to have pinic with same people again hehe

GONNA BRING HERSHEY TOO! but before that, javier will drive me to buy harness.
Thanks bro love!!!


No comments: