Wednesday, February 01, 2012

ROJAK of DAYS

omg, lots of photo to upload!!!
Okay summarise k.
Photos with dogs : went lh and ls house bai nian but their mum come home late so didn't manage to see her, only bai nian through phone, how cute! creamy and prince , aiya as usual, ke ai si le! creamy still as greedy X) . had lunch at their place. omg their maid's cooking is awesome can! after that limsheng and acer lobang me to sch! yup! that's about it

Photos of me & laughing buddha : it's a sat, went out with mum, SHOPPING again. bought stupid shoes! $15 but killed my leg badly if anyone of you saw my facebook. DAMN LOL yup..

I AM BUSY NOW BECAUSE I GOT ASSIGNMENT AND HERSHEY CHEW TO ENTERTAIN!
hehehe my bunny.



her maid cooking!

cute right, their photo so big in the house!



greedy!















i know this is random but i am becoming damn aunty.
ate this in colours during FOC meeting HAHAHA


then..
below photos, in sch!



cute benda!


laughing buddha!


No comments: