Thursday, February 09, 2012

Xiang's Birthday

Happy birthday bro!!!
This is tan huixiang! know him for 7 years? hahaha
from sec1, give me scratch, pinch and bully! he teach me maths and stuff. 
He is just damn awesome can!

Epic moment i won't forget Heh 
: during sec 4 or 5, when walking back class after assembly, idiot wenyong tripped me, i fall and i pulled his pants down, heng ah, he hold on! HAHAHA
Hmm, hope you get a good girl k! cos u are freaking nice guy la :)
and have a bright bright future! wedding must invite hor.
<3

Meet up with yingshao, val and javier at jp, get present and go west coast bbq 




 xiang!
shaoshao

valval!

OPPA HAHAHAHAH 
yingshao disturb! xD

another bro <3


oppa <3

3 cute girls hahahaha

ben goh! 

lipchin!

 Cheese cake eh!!!!



xiang gave me the biggest slice! hehe


Went home with val! her dad lobang me! thanks val!

No comments: