Saturday, March 31, 2012

Challenge 2: F&B

Alright! So This post is for Challenge 2:  F &B at Cineleisure
H.A.P.P.Y!!!
And our judge for this challenge 2 is LadyIronChef ! 

I took this challenge as a food trip for myself and we had too much fun and laughter! CRAZY!
 I love food trip but this is my third food trip in my 20 years because of my busy schedule!

Ok! Here we go,
Rushed down to cine from school and met up with
 Benda and her boyfriend, dom, as usual, our photographer :) Thanks dominic!
I met them in OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE and they already start their meal as they are mad hungry    but they left some for me to taste them and also the dessert!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the design of OLD TOWN. Give me the 80s "feel" with air-con!
They play awesome music that fits the "OLD-TOWN" theme.

Photobucket
And yes ah, MIRROR!!! Who don't love mirror, adjust fringe, take photos!
I like the colors, blue wall with gold mirror frame, ATAS!
And LUXURY SEATS! Look at those seats. Clean and neat!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Value Add on! Benda ordered the OldTown Coffee lava!
Photobucket
Her choice was......

Photobucket
Her brother recommand her : Ipoh Chicken HorFan.
Awesome Soup base, SLURP them up.
I tell you guys, You guys must really try it! It's nice to me, as a commoner.
The soup is up-to taste, it feels like the soup is brewed for hours! AWESOME.
Photobucket
Dominic's Choice : Supreme Redang Chicken Rice
AROMA, TENDER CHICKEN
Overall still not bad, the chili above the chicken is not that spicy
so people whom can't take spicy food yet love spicy food can give this a try? :)
Photobucket
How can we not forget dessert! hehe
VALUE ADD ON : Coffee Lava
Pretty, Creamy
Love the way they present this dessert, very pretty and neat.
The ice-cream taste like the normal vanilla, but with the coffee, it taste fine.
So it's ideal for people whom doesn't take strong coffee. 

Some GIFs :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Overall Review for Old Town :

Photobucket
Overall, the I love the food, service is good enough but a little pricey for me.
Still, the price is worth it!

Next station ......
It's my turn to have my Brunch! so Benda and Dominic accompany me!
I wanted to try something that I never try before.
I did some research on good and famous food at Cineleisure
but didn't really have the "feel" and "mood" to try them!

And...this Japanese restaurant name caught my eyes HAHA.
And I saw the menu, there's japanese curry rice!
I tried japanese curry rice once at jurong east but I don't really like it but i wana try again
so, yep! I give it a go.

 Photobucket


Photobucket

I like the design and the ambiance of WA. Simple yet comfortable. 


 Photobucket

SOFA AGAIN and duplicates of me!

 Photobucket 
 Photobucket
My order: Tender TonKatsu Kare.
Best seller in WA!
I LOVE IT!!!!

And it looks like this
.
.
.
 Photobucket
Right amount of curry, Crispy & Tender Chicken.
Best part of the chicken is that: It doesn't taste OILY!!!So that's what girls looking for uh! hahaha
Ideal for girls and also people whom can't take spicy food but love curry.
This curry spicy level is around 1/6.
 Photobucket
Drooling? Please drool XD

Photobucket
I was so hungry!

Anyway, I ordered "Jasmine Green Tea" under the bubble tea session!
Photobucket
It taste like normal green tea from poka can drink? But i love green tea so it's was awesome for me :)
There's mixture of pearls, white and black.
Cooling and refreshing, suits my curry rice!

And. TAKE THIS
.
.
.

Photobucket
Never fails to play this whenever I drink bubble Tea!
Photobucket
My tummy is happy, so am i!

Photobucket
Total bill $15.75 and look at my empty PLATE!

Photobucket
He served us! He's super nice, awesome service.
And here's the overall review :
Photobucket
Overall, Food is awesome, Service is PERFECT but it's little pricey but
I don't mind paying more for good service!
But still, i will definitely go back and have my curry rice!

Moving on.....
after my lunch at WA , my tummy crave for something.
like A MUST THING.
IT'S...
DESSERT!!!!!
So we went hunting for desserts by looking at menu pictures! HAHAHA
I mean, most people are attracted by pictures.
So we went SHOKUDO!
Photobucket
Lets talk about design and ambience once again.
Look at those chairs, atas enough!!!
and i love lamps and lights, I am always attracted to weird or pretty design lights.
Love it.
Photobucket
Mootoodles with the Menu.

Photobucket
See! Look at 1501. The picture below, I was attracted by it!
And i love Tofu and cheese,like really. Tofu helps in your skin and cheese is just simply awesome.
And when both are mix together, BOOOOOOOOOM.
hahahaha, what am trying to say is : I LOVE TOFU AND CHEESE, so i ordered this to try!
Photobucket
Presenting to you, TOFU CHEESE CAKE!
Photobucket Photobucket
Do you love cheese? Yes.
Do you love the texture of tofu? Yes.
AWESOME, then you should really get this and try.
Le mo don't lie! Affordable price and the biscuit below is nice too,
Crunchy on the bottom, Soft on the top!
DROOL DROOL DROOL.
Photobucket
Not forgetting Benda and Dominic,
They ordered Mango Kakogori!
It's like ice kachang with mango, syrup?
Cooling enough to chill the crazy us. LOL
Photobucket

Take a good look at this Ice dessert.
Photobucket Photobucket
Mango Kakogori sweetness is just nice!
Freshness of the mango, Colorful Jellies.
OIIIIISHIIIIIIII!
Photobucket
My Tofu Cheesecake and Benda's Mang Kakogori!
Photobucket
Here's the overall review :

Photobucket
BILL! Affordable for a comfy place with nice dessert.
They do Sell pasta and other japanese food too :)
As for service, still average. We took quite awhile to get the waiters attention.

Of course, Other than these restaurant that we went, there's so many other choice in Cineleisure!
Photobucket
Planning to get a gift for a Girl, Valentine, Birthday while you are in Cineleisure? 
Don't killing your brain cells and try this! They are having promotions!
Photobucket
Yumm! Get me some : >

Photobucket
And Most of them should know this?
BEST FRIES FOREVER!
I didn't know about this till 2012 HAHA OOPS. Slow but I went to try the samples as I was too full!
Photobucket
Try them! you get to try them FREE. Yes, All the aunties, Singaporeans love free things.
Try them! They have more than 5 flavours!
Photobucket
The sauce have interesting name such as : Friendly fire! HAHA.
It's not bad, quite spicy!

We went hunting around to digest our food!
So after that, we went to redeem our free FROLICK voucher!
How do i get it for free? 

First of all,
We were at cineleisure's facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/Cineleisure

And saw this :
Photobucket

So We decided to spend $20 at Cineleisure to get that Frolick .
I know, i know i very aunty lah!
Photobucket
Spend $, get free Stuff. Redeem them at Level 1 :)
Remember to show them your Student Card and receipts (Max: 2 receipts)!

Anyway, Frolick really worth it, it's Quite filling eh!
see!
Photobucket
Looks like some kind of voluteering pictures idk why HAHAHA
it's good that the free frolick cup size is not the small one.
so awesome.

Photobucket
And we did have a Happy Hunger day!
it's 3.00am now, Good night! :)

Have a look at my partner's blog , Benda too!
www.treetoptoodles.blogspot.com 
CIAO!

2 comments:

smile said...

Thanks for your great comment on our restaurant (Wa Jaopanese Shabu Shabu)..it is really awesome to have nice & cute :) customers like you dining at our restaurant...We have voted for you too :) have a great day and hope to be able to serve you again..u r simply cute & Awesome :)...Thank you

Maisie Chew Ziying said...

Thanks!! :)