Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hershey 2month plus journey

When he first came to my house

I put him on my bed and he poop and peed .hahahaha

still a shy boy, keep lepak at a corner

his dinner

yay

Weeks later, he start to open up to me and roam around my house


i love him!

then benda came to visit hershey!

and he found his fav place!

every morning, he will hop out for breakfast!

bought a comb and comb his hair!

nomnom




pee pan training!

hays!

this happen when my dad keep feed him like anyhow only. :@

growing growing and sleeping sleeping

sometimes, early in the morning when i wake up, i see him :>


He don't like being carried though!



sometimes we fight



and of cos he is command trained :) kiss kiss baby

he feel more relax at home now

he can sleep anywhere!



 love being on the floor with him



and belle visited hershey too!
and also we went marina barrage hehehe


No comments: