Thursday, May 03, 2012

My 20th Birthday

Hi Readers! Yesterday was my 20th birthday and also my baby aishah birthday!
Growing older damn. i am no longer TEEN-age. Oh oh oh damn it.
To summaries about yesterday happenings was simply: restless, surprised, touched, stress, positive, sleep.
And on 1st may, labour day, it's was damnn damn freaking restless like shit. I didn't had any plans, so i rot at home, cooked myself awesome salmon and meatballs with ikea sauce. And so suay, i peel-ed myself when peeling the potatoes. Then...I still can't believe that i got surprised :O.
Okay, i have to thanks my awesome friends for 1st and 2nd may first.
I don't know all the names whom chipped in but thanks you melvin, charmaine, nicea, tiff, alot alot alot alot and eugene too! :) I love cakes and i got fetish for candles. ^.^

I remembered on 1st may night, I damn SIAN ttm because no plans, I whatsapp awesome sani, spam ah spam, and felt so much better. But stay positive da best. :)
Every birthday, i would jio my good brothers and sistars out for a simple dinner but this year, i decided to stop creating events and just see who would organize for me instead. My best friend belle and peiwen got school and work. But I guess my other good brothers are either waiting for me to create event or just busy :O it's sad to have my birthday without them but thanks to my SP friends, I feel so loved.

20th birthday, bless all my friends whom loved and care for me and not forgetting mommy and daddy for popping me out onto the earth. I am definitely a awesome daughter :x . CHEK HAHA

My mom and dad gave me red packets and bought the nike water bottle i want! awesome right.
Eugene bought me cake but he ate 80% of it cos of my braces and also the amazing toy story alien spaceship!
Melvin and maine bought me a cute sling bag!
Bro's gf, cheryl bought me anna sui perfume. yay!
Belle, aishah, weets group, good brothers and sisters chipped in for my usb microphone.
wonderful, Wonderful, WONDERFUL.

Happy as ever me :)
Oh yea, not forgetting hershey. He accompanied me on 1st may 00:00am! hehehe
So here's comes the picture!

IMG_20120501_130358
Got this twilight feeling! BLOOD
IMG_20120501_134927
Cheese meatball. Combination of minced meat, cheese, pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil. roll roll roll
IMG_20120501_140643
Boiled potato, Steamed salmon, scramble egg.
IMG_20120501_182253
Then awesome eugene came yay!
IMG_20120501_182320
Thanks giant!
2012-05-02 00.02.02
Countdown with hershey!
2012-05-02 00.02.19
Hershey!!!!
IMG_20120502_125601
Woke up on 2nd may, and mommy wrote this for me HAHAHA cute si ren,.
IMG_20120502_131454
Prepared for school cca!

Went clubroom to meet skates, OCs and had dinner with my tigers and other skaters.
Finally i could eat KFC but i took 1 hour to finish everything. HAHA
As usual abit restless. My birthday go school settle camp stuff : / but good stuffs is waiting ahead =p
Told meow bro alot of stuff and he damn funny. He told me after the surprise, he kept enduring, he almost spill out the surprise he planned HAHA. but he say he damn heartbreaking XD ikr. thanks bro! you're awesome. And boliang for helping me to take my slippers HAHA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and after my dinner, we skate to the skate park for meeting. And there's a small drain. I took my time to take step by step. Not forgetting the other skaters goes like"FASTER LA. walau this drain also so slow"
I am freaking slow la. but focusing to cross and have not seen the cakes yet. Then.
TADANG. WA. i saw like CANDLES. HOLY MAMA. FETISH. AHHH
I flew. Happy like crazy. I dk how to say but yeah, i felt the love ! AHH thanks people!

IMG_4000
Mango soft soft cake!
IMG-20120503-WA0000 IMG_4003 IMG_4004
The cake too soft xD i cut till.. erm. =x but it's good :D

and now, The skaters <3 !
IMG_3993
IMG_3995 IMG_3997 IMG_3998 IMG_4007

YAY thanks everyone for the wish, hugs, sms, gifts and cakes.
Third and last year in sp. Memorable la. I love you guys.
Ciao~

No comments: