Monday, July 09, 2012

Revlon 175 Review

BELLE LOKE you make me want to dye my hair > . <
Previously, i dyed black hair and promised not to dye my hair anymore because that period of time, my hair condition imba CUI! like grass but now it's smooth and back to normal.
Belle came over to my hse with dyed hair and pycho me to dye. HAHAHAHA BTH.
oh well but i know my black hair cannot absorb color. Not say cannot but diffcult because i dyed black last time. Went anchor point watson and bought the lightest color, 175 revlon! and got the feel to do review.
Hopefully can help people who want to DIY but previously dyed black.
don't waste time, go salon dye hahaha but currently, i am broke so have to DIY :O

so here's my review.
I tried my best to speak proper english already though it's damn cui hahahaha



awkward to watch the video myself. :O but i love to take vlog hehe :3

No comments: