Thursday, July 26, 2012

XY's Birthday

Happy 19th birthday to dearest XY!
Shall type a super duper long post about this girl. How I met her, blah blah blah.
So......same class as me during year 2. First time when I saw her, she's super loud and really crazy.
I don't really know her but I admit that I find her annoying because she reminds me of a classmate last time.
( I can slap myself real hard ). for concluding without know her. This is a little part of devils in every human's mind. Remember, don't be judgmental! that's what I have learnt. So, after I know her slowly, I realised that I am the annoying one hahahaha. I love her. bits to bits. She's loud and crazy, yes she is! same way as me XD.
She's lovable. ( not por-ing k ). deep in my heart....

I can;t really remember how we got close and talk but I remembered clearly, she was really really down at one period....We texted, chatted and soon get closer and closer. She is super sweet. She wrote a letter to me to encourage me. Those little things touched my heart. Of cos my other friends whom wrote too but now focus on her first :3. So I would like to thank you, for being my friend, my dongseng. Really really hope you can get a good boyfriend because you deserved one. Don't let small things take you down! You need to love yourself more! Be confidence about yourself because everyone is beautiful!

Hope we can stay in contact in the future till we got our own family, must meet up together.
Especially when you get married or when you become a wedding planner.
Love you.

And thanks Eugene for the trouble! :3

so here's the birthday pictures :) we did a small and typical surprise for her!

Photobucket
This is xinying!!! :3 she look like pokemon here! HAHA
Photobucket
NOM!
Photobucket
Peilin and CJ!
Photobucket
Peilin, tingting!
Photobucket
awwwww!
Photobucket
WEETS BOYS!

Photobucket
WEETS GIRLS!

Photobucket
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS PIC!

Photobucket
yay!!!!
Photobucket
cut cut cut!
Photobucket
still cut cut cut,
DAMN FUNNY!
she took super long to cut the cake in to half.
Me and benda BTH alrdy XD till benda help her cut HAHAHAHHA

Photobucket
She feeing tingting!

Birthday Video :3

No comments: