Sunday, September 30, 2012

14 Days Shanghai Project Qingpu Day 1

Hi, I am back from shanghai for 2-3 days already! And I got way too many pictures and videos to be edited.
3k Pictures. I am going insane HAHAHA
Summarise the trip,  I love this path. Being happy when helping! I guess that's my life.
The first day:
 I took Bus and Train to the aiport with a heavy luggage  Awkward in the bus as I am carrying it down like a penguin. Met up with boliang and melvin at JE mrt and had a long long ride to airport.
Clement, yasin, terrence and boliang sent me off! Thanks brothers :) Siao one, so free from Jurong come LOL!!! hehe
So we took flight and yeah first day nothing much, our hotel was nice, good enough for voluteers man!
I was thinking to sleep in the huts and stuff =p properly next trip? hehe

Photobucket
Group picture before checking in :)
I love my Team, Mr Lee and YMCA Joyce!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My awesome brothers whom sent me :)
And It's boliang birthday too! HAHAHA Happy birthday!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Naz, Meovin, Yanlei, Yi tong!

Photobucket
My room mate! :)

Photobucket
Waiting for departure HAHA

Photobucket
my cute lil sis!

Photobucket
Group picture again!

Photobucket
SIA!

Photobucket
Picasa Effect!

Photobucket
In the plane on the run way hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket
so cute lo them!

Photobucket

And.. Leggo!
We are up in the sky!
Love the feeling when the plane fly up~

Photobucket
Sea

Photobucket
Sky
Photobucket
Clouds~

Photobucket
Above the clouds!!!

Photobucket
Our lunch menu :)
Me no like the salad and pasta!

Photobucket
Watched Brave!

Photobucket
And BBT!

Photobucket
My food! :D
NOT NICE.. LOL
but the best thing is
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yeah man, icecream!

Photobucket
Everyone fast asleep! Tutik look pissed hahaha so cute

Photobucket
HAHA sorry raj!

5 Hours of flight....
And we are reaching
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
See! Got flakes!

Photobucket
Clouds~

Photobucket
Sea~

Photobucket
Land of china~

Photobucket
Landing!
THE LANDING CANNOT MAKE IT HAHAHA
The plane was tilted right and My waist slam onto the grill. LOL PAIN

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evening, Beautiful Sunset!

Photobucket

Photobucket
8)

Photobucket
Our plane!

Photobucket
Yanlei and Raj!

Photobucket
take all your belongings!

Photobucket
Our bus !

Photobucket
LEGGO our HOTEL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHANGHAI HAVE SO MANY MANY MANY HIGH WAYS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our dinner for the first day...
erm...still edible! =X not that used to it! but these 14 days, the worst dinner is still the hotel's one =x

Photobucket
Debrief session by Mr Lee!

Photobucket
Look at din and Ridzuan at the back. siao!

Photobucket
our Coordinator , YMCA Joyce! she;s cute XD

Alright, Day 2 will be up soon!

No comments: