Monday, September 03, 2012

Hunted and Hunters Mini Race, 1 Year Anniversary

Right after the japanese summer festival, I chiong over to meet peeps before heading to ECP.
I guess I won't recognize road at ecp forever in my life man. Everywhere look the same to me! hahaha
The bus journey with Angeline and Shin was hilarious much, I love to listen to their convo, it's always epic hahahaha! So took bus from bedok, put on skate and slowly slowly skate there. It's freaking dark though, can't really see the branches and sticks. Then finally reach yay. BBQ! and race time. I paired up with Sparta Jay and melvin pair up with boliang the cool kid. The whole night was pretty fun till 1am, most of them headed back while 4 of us stay to watch sunrise. We went 7-11 and get some drinks. I tried a juice with X% volka. Boliang keep snatching the orange flavour :(. Then we walked  and walked and walked, Cab to the place where we are able to see sunrise at 5am.
Boliang, Angeline and shin were tired. Me too! But i couldn't sleep because it's damn insecure to sleep openly hahaha and I saw a stray cat! I named it tiger =p.
Just nice, I have cat food in my bag and fed it. Tiger gobbled and muched really fast. Must be really hungry! Then Tiger followed me to the seats where they are sleeping and it jumped up on to the seat beside and and rest with me. I pat it and we both are the security guards for the day la . HAHA

Soon around 6? we went to sit by the sea and wave. The wind is freaking strong and cold >.<
Closed my eyes till 6 plus. no sun, 7 plus no sun. THE SKY WAS FREAKING BRIGHT BUT NO SUN :(
it's was being covered by the clouds. Sigh. I was damn eggcited to see and video it down but apparently, Grandpa Sun is too shy probably BL and I are from cool kidz HAHA

oh well~

Photobucket
Unis,Working adults, Poly peeps
Photobucket
HAHAHA Meow and BL!
Photobucket
Sparta!
Photobucket
One part of the race, have to tie our legs tgt and chiong!

Photobucket
Group people HAHAHAHA
AS USUAL, SPARTA JAY
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY TIMING. LAST WARNING

Photobucket
After the run, we walked damn far to MAC!!

Then cab back to ECP
and this is TIGER!!! the stray that i was talking about :( But its' stomach looks weird!

Photobucket
Hungry tiger! so cute! Idk is a male or female but the tummy area looks but seems to be pregnant but his ears have the sterlized mark. aiyo
But Tigers know i am calling him :D

Photobucket
AWWW cutie baby

Photobucket
See He jumped onto the seat beside me!
And we stayed awake throughout the day!

Photobucket
So...ya no sunset =/

Photobucket
Awaitings~

Photobucket
Morning!!!

Photobucket
Angeline and Shin! So funny!!! "NO SUNRISE, NO SUNRISE"

Photobucket

So after that we walked to the nearest BUS STOP Which is super far!!!
And I sang a song randomly "我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米“
AND guess what!  A DEAD RAT FLAT on the road -.-. WTH.
So I changed song then I sang back the song unknowingly. and guess what again.
A DEAD RAT FLAT ON THE ROAD WITH BLOOD -.-.
And i stopped singing. LOL

Went home and K.O!

No comments: