Wednesday, October 31, 2012

14 Days Shanghai Project Qingpu Day 5

Hello! Have been busy with my internship! >.< Everyday 10am to 6pm, then I will either go skate or gym in school. Finally got the time to blog again!
So this post. DAY 5!!! weeee

As usual we went school early in the morning to do mural painting and teaching :D
This time, we taught our class ART and CRAFT with english!
I love drawings and colourings hehehe. The kids love it too!

Photobucket
On the way to Qing pu! A big big ferris wheel!

Photobucket
Roller Coaster!

Lovely kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This guy..hmmm
He's a special kid! He's a introvert kid. The first time when I saw him, he hid his head, frowning, ignoring a little bad temper but he's smart and it takes time for him to open up to strangers. He's actually a sweet boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everyday, kids wash their own utensils!

Photobucket
Us having lunch and the english teacher, Mr Water, He came in and say "May I...may I join you guys"
So cute! hahahah I love it when he really try to speak good english.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Alright, unglam pic took by mr lee hahahaha

Photobucket
These kids so cute!!! came into our meeting room and kpo!

Photobucket
Continue our first class mural painting!

Photobucket
some kids have to stay back and some got punishment HAHA

Photobucket
This sweet girl gave me flower :3 how sweet

Photobucket
Serious in drawing uh girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket
so cute! I love her!

Photobucket
hehehe apple and cherry

Photobucket
so happy!

Photobucket
Tadang! The introvert kid finally willing to reply me hahahaha! He's so cute! he even twist eh! WALAU so touched. I gained his trust =p

Photobucket
ok, here's my bloated face with my tiger!

Photobucket
Paints!

Photobucket
Gifts I recieved from the beautiful kids.

Photobucket
Mr lee and Mr water! If I am not wrong, Mr lee was teaching Mr water some basic english sentences :)

Photobucket
nice not :)

Photobucket
SEE got A BLACK DOG TIED TO THE LORRY! =/

Photobucket
RAJ hahahaha bth!
He say " eh maisie, take me take me" and then he act sleeping HAAHAHHA

HEY GET READY FOR THE 
THE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
.
.
.
.
THE RED SUN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunset leh!
I damn SUA KU!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

And we went for dinner!
The famous SHEN JIAN BAO!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we went for dessert! Look at the watermelon ball raj's holding!hahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAH RAJ and MR LEE so cute!

Then
.
.
.
.
We were given free time to roam around the mall till 8.30pm!
And Yan Lei and I was like "EH $4 MANICURE!?"
We never ever do manicure before so we went to TRY HAHAHHAHAHA wth!
our virgin manicure in shanghai!
Photobucket

After that!
We went back lobby and did planning for the next day! Games games games!
Kids love playing games don't they :D
Photobucket

Goodnight! Next post coming up soon!

No comments: