Friday, October 19, 2012

ITP Briefing

Went back to School for our ITP briefing! Finally get to see familiar faces again!! Like Yijie, Fana, XY, Benda, many many MANY!
Ok the best part of this briefing is that ......

WE HAVE REFRESHMENT! MUAHAHAHAHAH
CHIONG AH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Damn nice!!! I love everything on the table!!!

Photobucket
Labbit, TQ, Alex and my baby xy!

Photobucket
My beloved classmate!

Photobucket
My eyebag last warning! Benda and miyakla HAHAHA wanting!

Photobucket
sorry for the bloated face! I was laughing! This is Yijie! :) the super super patient classmate!

Photobucket
So cute! hahahaha

Photobucket
random unskillful shots from CUI KIA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BENDA HAHAHAHA PHOTOBOMB!

We went to reekee the new shopping mall at buona vista! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
first mall without aircon! not bad!
I love energy saving malls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOOK AT JINHANG HAHAHAHAH
forever won't smile properly!

Photobucket
shall end my post with CUI KIA's face! hahahaha
his signature smile with his CHICKEN HAIR HAHAHA


No comments: