Sunday, November 11, 2012

Awesome Dinner w ET,KW,their frens and fam

This is a late post, as usual. Can't really blog because I am having internship now.
So there was this day where by ET had a performance at Junction 8 and I missed his performance because I thought it was at bugis ( Bugis Junction ) . yeah, I totally mixed them up with the "Junction" thingy.
The feeling for travelling from Pioneer to Bugis then Bugis to CCK....@.@
Oh ya, those who don't know who is ET, Long story cut short, he was one of the contestant for the sunsilk academy which I attended as a blogger with Benda. :) and I am a supporter of ET!
Check out his video with Guang Li, another contestant from AFSG. ET,GL's Cover

This is my favourite video!
Click : Grace Kelly Cover By - ET
And today is ET's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Oh ya, so no choice, I met up with Kaiwei and ET at CCK for dinner. It was very very VERY awkward because I don't know anyone there plus Et's and Kw's family are there for dinner too.
Heng ah, Et's fans are there so not that bad.

The funny thing is I sat in between Kw and his mum. I feel like I am the separator!! Feel alittle bad but they are friendly and cute la the mum. Chit Chat session for awhile and  yeah the awkwardness fade away and I had fun hahahaha. Both mum very cute! don't look like their age though. Kw's mum lika small kid hahaha. After dinner, we went to MAC to have ice-cream and continue chit-chat.

After that, we took MRT home! I like kawei's brother's camera. It's damn good but it's alittle tedious because if you choose the manual focus which is better and sharper than auto one, you have to take quite some time to turn and twist the lense to get it focus. By the time when the camera is ready, you smile will look very funny because you will be smiling for damn long. HAHA

I managed to get some ET's performance picture from kaiwei's brother though!
once again, HIS CAMERA DAMN SHARP. HAHA

Photobucket
Polaroid! Thanks to Edna!


Photobucket
Sing sing sing! point point point AHAHA


Photobucket
He sings really well!


Photobucket
Fans fans fans taking picture.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Meow meow

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Group picture after dinner!

Photobucket
Chit chat session, Thanks KW for breaking the ice for me with everyone hhahaha

Photobucket
ET with 2 friend's bossess!
Photobucket
Supporters
 cum friends!
Photobucket
<- Kaiwei's  mum and -> Et's mum! Both are really nice :)

Photobucket
yay got a pic with ET too.

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
So cute!!!

Photobucket
Hello kw!

Photobucket
Feel very guai that day hahaha

Photobucket
YAY

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mac! Look at Edna! she's insane about ET HAHAHAA

Photobucket
Kaiwei's brother! Very annoying!keep snapping unglam shots  hahaha

Photobucket
AHH OREO!

Photobucket
I always kena this kind of pictures. LOL

Photobucket
"STOP TAKING MY PHOTO"

Photobucket
cinammon melts! I don;t like it but i love chiros!

Photobucket
i like this candid hahaha

Photobucket
I was getting bored and started playing my phone game! because they had adult-chatting as in financial, houses and stuff HAHAHA

Photobucket
i should close my mouth. SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket
They are so sweet!

Photobucket


Photobucket
See! He got a gift from fan, a small kid HAHA how cute.

Photobucket
We just kept on snapping!

Photobucket
AWWW!!!

Photobucket
Candid!

Photobucket
Cool son and mum HAHA

Photobucket
Edna is really a number 1 supporter! how cute! the tee shirt.

Photobucket
This picture damn epic!!!I forgotten who request ET to kiss her cheek but  ET's mum was pushing ET while Kaiwei's mum say "kiss! kiss!". They so cute!
Edna that night confirm never wash face! Before this kiss on the cheek face, she say "cannot,i will cry" HAHAHA How cute right!!

Photobucket
Otw home! waiting for train, this 2 brothers seems to be emoing LOL

Photobucket
The mum like kid lo!  she trying to eat KW's HAND HAHA

Photobucket
Alright man Shall end this post with the last picture on that day!
I had a great great time :)

No comments: