Thursday, December 27, 2012

Awfully Chocolate

AWFULLY CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST PLACES FOR . . . 
"CHOCOHOLICS" . . . like me !

I love Awfully Chocolate's staff at Star Vista.
 I love their working outfit. It's damn elegant and sweet. YES. Chocolates are sweet =p 
The girls looks so innocent wearing white flowy skirts with hair plaids and it's the best outlet ever because they are all polite and enthusiastic. . .
compared to other outlet with typical attitude like "bitch please i am gorgeous" kind of girls.
You know what I mean? The girls they smile and attend to us like angels. HAHAHA
Ok maybe i am exaggerating but go to this outlet and experience it. teehee.


Photobucket
My 3 gorgeous sisters in my life.
Sihui, Silin and Siyan.
Thanks belle for the treat :). I flew to the moon on the first bite of the rich chocolate.
You know what i mean ;)

AWFULLY CHOCOLATE IS AWFULLY GOOOOOOODD
Photobucket

Photobucket
We ordered some typical chocolate bailey drinks and tea. 

Photobucket


Photobucket
Chocolate Tart. 
The shell if kinda hard and the chocolate inside is hard as well HAHA.
It taste pretty normal to me! so it's not my top pick but still shiok.


Photobucket
Cold Poached Chocolate with Bailey Cream
This is so good.
The cream is not the typical whip cream! It's thick and taste alittle like mint and it melts in your mouth. The chocolate at the bottom is DA SEX.
Try it because it's impossible to describe it hehehe


If i am rich, I will buy all the chocolate in awfully chocolate :3

No comments: