Sunday, December 02, 2012

Jade Anastasia Fox's Birthday Surprise

Happy belated my dear Jade,
You have been really troubled these few weeks. Hope you will feel better soon and find the best solution for any problems you have ok! You needa Chill. We need to go to starbucks or anything Hawker to lim KOPI.
Plan our future, Studies and my dear, happy that you got yourself a really awesome bf :)
and Belle Loke! Faster come back SG! I am going insane, lets swim together when ya' back!
Photobucket

Hello people, I am finally back again. I guess I will only be able to blog once a week = (.
Internship, Work, everything is pilling up and the typical working hours are just so. . . .

Anyway, Belle and I went to Ngee Ann to surprise Jade! We supposed to have dinner together but she had danzation rehearsal so we decided to find her instead. We went to present-hunt and took a bus to NP.
The bus ride was so damn emotional. Belle and I had a H2H talk and we realize many things kinda screwed up whether its about friends, influences, mind-fugging stuff and even about us.
It's just so not the right time because we are supposed to be happy doing surprise afterwards. Hahaha but the emotional moment lasted before we reached NP.

We found a right place to place the balloon, presents and cake and planned to hide! I called Jade and lied to her that one of my friend had left his phone at the School of blahblah Booth. She immediately chiong here and we didn't know which way she will be coming. We heard her footsteps and was damn unprepared.
Epic moment when there's pillar for me and belle to move 360 degree around it. Our movement scared Jade because we were fast and she thought she was seeing things. HAHA But still, we failed because there wasn't a place for us to move away from the pillar. She caught us! And she was so touched. HAHA so cute.

AND I SPOILT THE LIGHTER :(  . . . I was playing the lighter happily, showing belle some lighter's "moves" till the "press thing" broke. Damn.

Photo bombing session - > Jade's Bf came -> Prata -> Home sweet Home.


Photobucket
The booth! :)
On the far left side, it's the dance studio.

Photobucket 
While we were waiting,
I saw this cute kitty  and had a hard time feeding it. She was very timid and I cant climb onto that platform. I go down, she go up. I go up, she go down but she could smell the food muhahaha. in the end, i had to tip toe to squeeze the food out for her. And even before she starts to eat, she kept on checking if i am moving towards her. super cute! I just wana feed you kitty, just sit back and enjoy your meal!

Photobucket
She bombed me while I was doing jumping Shot!
Photobucket
I love this balloon and she look like JADE! Features and boobs HAHA

Photobucket
She's here!!! Happy girl with present, baloon and cake.
I love the frog =p
Photobucket
Unfocused but Still lovin it.
Photobucket

As Me, Maisie Chew Ziying, broke the lighter, : /
I photoshop-ed the fire on it. Sorry jade, no real fire to let you blow!
Photobucket
Mei nu(s)!
Belle hates Frog -> 

Photobucket
PRATA is so expensive there but it tastes so good!
Photobucket
Jade' pineapple rice.
We were surprised when the guy served us this. Literally the real PINEAPPLE
So cool!
Photobucket
I love them :) So sweet!


Photobucket

Sorry for the caption, can't think of something good enough HAHA
But sweet enough ok!
They had a hard time trying to light up the cake because of the fan above us
but they manage to did it for 3 sec and SNAPPED! There you go!:)

Alright, Cya soon readers. . . . . AND  MY MUM.   (I know she everyday go my blog, scary. )









No comments: