Friday, December 21, 2012

Jem's 20 at Timbre


Happy birthday Jeremy!
Photobucket
I hope you enjoyed your life (you definitely did) LOL. Play and play and play only -.-
but a good thing about jem is that, he's very real. What I mean is that he's not fake at all. He always expressed things out just randomly though it's freaking ANNOYING HAHAHA.

I remembered I dislike him when I was year 2 because he's sucha playboy which still didn't change hahaha :x but now I find it funny and nice to talk to him though most of them is arugment. This ass.
So I went timbre with a few skaters and Charmaine. Apparently, I didn't know that they had this celebration or I was invited personally but it's through my sister, Charmaine pohtato.
If you do not know, I actually dislike invitation through other people because I find it a little weird because who knows if none of them knows that I'm coming or goes like " eh? You coming today" though it didn't happen la. .  . Alright, maybe I am sensitive or watched too many dramas but I have reasons that cause me to think this way. . .  1) I am not close with him 2) I don't hang out with them frequently
somemore is not Jem whom ask. LOL
but anyway still I did enjoyed myself with the duck pizza and the chit chat session which allows me to know them even more. I guessed I am mind-fugged. Jem ordered duck pizza, chickenwings and some side dishes. The wings is damn disappointed but the duck pizza is awesome :P 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Group picture!

And Oh ya. . . 
When Brothers meet up. . they  . . . ?
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jillian singing! Her voice is amazingly powerful.

Photobucket
Our food is here :D 
Photobucket
So's our bailey. which is damn . . . . .ok , it taste like 20% bailey 80% water 

Photobucket
another pic!
Photobucket
First time trying this duck pizza. 
It's damn good. 
Photobucket
ok the wings. . . . 
Photobucket
HAHA his brothers love him so much . . 

Photobucket
Hi iven and louis! 

I have all the indivual shots but decided to upload to facebook instead :)

No comments: