Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OKTO Event 2012 Conti...

More pictures :)
And its my favourite because of running man hehe
.
.
.
.
PORORO!
Don is the PORORO guy and he's super experienced in it.ACTING CUTE, I know he's damn good at this. HAHA! Look at the pose he gave. So professional!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We tried on the mascot. The Head was pretty heavy!


Photobucket
I love the shoe. So comfy.


Photobucket
Oh stop it you!


Photobucket
He didn't ZIP HAHA


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
JENG JENG. Boliang helping Don. HAHA
.
.
.
Another memorable thingy working this event was this 2 little boy.
.
.

Photobucket


Photobucket
They look cute right? THEY ARE SUPER NAUGHTY!!! One of them snatch the hay ball from my hands without asking. Damn rude but they are just kids so nevermind. Then he destroyed it and swing it lika cowboy. Look pretty hilarious but at the same time, I feel so ARG. hahaha
And when we are keeping the hay, it was damn dusty. Everyone had a hard time clearing it into the trash bag and these 2 monsters came and create chaos again HAHAHA but still adorable!


And here's my favourite thing on EARTH!!!!

.
.
.
I don't know that is these soldiers called but damn cute! I love it.
My future house with my husband must have these all over as figuring. hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA LOOK AT THE LITTLE GIRL
"WTF this uncle doing"

Photobucket
YES SIR!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at their teeth hehe
Photobucket
Hi pororo guy!

Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
She's cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Glenn UR FACE LASTWARNING


Ended work and we walked pass my "soldiers!" wooo of course must take picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly,
Group picture :)

Photobucket

No comments: