Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to the olden days @ Steam Sia

Class gathering? Family dinner?
Still have not decide where to dine at? This post's the answer for you!
Steam Sia is a modern bistro bar with an old school twist. You can rekindle your childhood there and your parents will be delighted because of the nostalgic ambiance. 

First of all I would like to thanks RetroSpeak and Steam Sia for the collabration :)

You can click here to view my reviews on RetroSpeak : http://www.retrospeak.sg/singaporean-food/steam-sia.html

Photobucket
How to get there: 
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5165/travel_site_17794/5/

Website: http://www.steamsia.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SteamSia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/steam_sia

Photobucket
Here lies a small "tent/cart" with a blast from the past, Oldies's games and bisuits.
 真让人回味无穷
This is one of RetroSpeak Collaboration Blogger, Rita from myfatpocket :)
We had so much fun, using it as a photobooth.

Photobucket
You can bond, spend time with your friends or family while waiting for the dish to be served.
This place feels like a second home.

Photobucket
Check this out. film camera, NOKIA phone (OMG), huge CD and countries erasers.

The best part I enjoyed most when reading others' blogs :
PICTURES OF FOOD.

Here's some of the signature dishes at Steam Sia.

Photobucket
Look at the type of bowls and plates. how HOMELY.
Nonya Curry Chicken is one of the signature dish. It's a must try dish when you dine in.
Curry Chicken is served with a plate of bread for you to dip in.


Photobucket
That sexy drumlet.

Photobucket
I love the combination of the salmon with the fruit salsa. The fusion of both is so good.
Salmon lover, this is for you. 

3rd Dish: 
Photobucket
Nasi Goreng served with fried chicken wing, chilli and some vegetables.

4th Dish:
Photobucket
This is one of my favourite dish!
I have never try Tom Yum Spaghetti but I dare to say it's the best Tom Yum dish that I ever have. 
I am not particularly good at spicy food but I was able to cope with thie spiciness. 
The seafood is so fresh, especially the prawns.

5th Dish
Photobucket
This oven-baked potatoes topped with seafood, my number 1 choice.
YOU must order this or else you will regret. Simply just by looking at the picture...guess what? I am drooling now, damn!

Photobucket

Photobucket
hahaha, This caption is by Belle loke when she took this picture of me. 

Last dish: DESSERT! 
Photobucket
A complete meal should be ended off with a wonderful dessert!
This waffle topped with vanilla ice-cream, chocolate syrup and strawberry. I like the strawberries, it's not the typical sour one but instead it tastes fresh and sweet.

After a good meal, it's chillex time.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We played 5 stones. Rita is really good at this!

Photobucket
This RetroSpeak girls playing with the "bubbles" 

Photobucket
I noticed the basin and I thought it was cool :]

Photobucket
Thank you guys for the meal :)
They are friendly and efficient which is a double plus point!

Photobucket
I really really love this CHEF hahaha. 

Once again, Thanks Steam Sia and RetroSpeak and also it's my pleasure to meet Rita :)

No comments: