Monday, February 10, 2014

Switchbladex Design

 Valentine day is drawing near....or rather 
Friendship day for the singles :) 
Still having trouble thinking what to buy for your love ones? 
Switchbladex designs will help you to deal with it!

Able to deliver before Valentine Day!!! 
While stock last*
 

This is mine, customized by Switchbladex Design :)
I love that Galaxy blue beads with those dyed beads.
Pirates XXX series:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.246077812213494.1073741836.240727092748566&type=3
Hot buy series*
 Voronezh:



I really love Galaxy design beads! Look at that!
From this series :
Love this too! Suitable for cool yet sweet girl :) 
And my favourite pick from the website:
Other designs available at their album:
Thank you my pretty and cute models (Alicia and Joshua)
for enduring the Hot sun and of course,
Switchbladex for my customized bracelet :)

Lastly, remember to


1) Like the Facebook page: 


2) Purchase through me ;) (Discount will be given)
Not just $1 or $2 off...I will be nice! 
Email me at maisie.czy@gmail.com or FB pm me.

No comments: