Sunday, March 23, 2014

Essensuals Bugis Hairdressing Review

It's been nearly 2 months since I dyed blonde and the most disgusting process after looking korean with blonde is having those freaking ugly black roots growing out. EWW.
BLACK ROOTS WITH BLONDE looks dirty and untidy and so I reached out for my life-saver or rather hair-saver, Bryan! 
Bryan did my hair once for the hair show 4 years ago and my hair was amazing soft and evenly bleached+ dyed. His skills is really daebak. 정말 놀라운

I chose the color Ash with green shade. ;)
I love ash so badly because it makes me feel like a mixed. HAHA #justsaying




 Looks like I am wearing a hair band XD


Feel like a queen whenever 2 or more hairstylist blow dry my hair hahahah!

AND PRESENTING TO YOU
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ASH!!!! 

Look at how my hair is evenly dyed even though it's being bleached badly with patches.

LOVE IT!!!


Thank you so much Bryan! Good to see you after 4 long years man!

Shall see you soon for more ashness XD

Currently Essensuals Bugis is having this promotion! Bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, mother or father along to enjoy discounts!
Just like me, I brought my darling jo :) 

Will blog soon after she get her blue highlights the next visit! :)
FYI, this is not a advertorial but a review ya.
I AM A HAPPY GIRL NOW.

Here's the information of Essensual Bugis: 

 Experience Essensuals Bugis!
Tel:63330039
Email:bugis@essensuals.com.sg
Company Overview
Weekday 11am-9pm
Weekend 10am-8pm

241A Victorial Street, Bugis Village 188030
(right above Burger King, take the stairs on the left) 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How much was the hair dye babe?