Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Batam Trip (3)


They have outlets in Singapore and Malaysia too.
RP 16,181 only. 
which is about SGD $1.75 
Really really cheap.

Looks yummy right? 
To be honest, the chicken is really small and I don't find it really that yummy but paying $1.75 for a plate of rice and chicken, it's worth it. 
 Coconut is not sweet compared to Thai coconut.

I like this cracker the most! It's cracker Rojak. The sauce taste like satay beehoon sauce with beansprout at the bottom. Yumm


After Lunch, we went for full body massage!
All of us chose full body except for my dad, uncle and winnie! They chose foot massage.
It was my first time doing massage and it's damn awesome but it hurts a little at the feet area.
Communication break down moments because they don't speak english so all I could do was just "Ouch!!!"
They served Ginger tea after the massage. It's damn awesome
But one thing to take note is that you probably have to give some tips to them because one of them asked from us.

I am not sure about the price but you can email them.
http://www.sixstarbatam.com/

Next post: Nagoya Mansion Check-in, Mothers' day Dinner

No comments: