Friday, May 30, 2014

Rich & Good Cake Shop: Famous Kaya Swiss Roll

Haloha! Sharing is caring...
Rich & Good Cake Shop has the Best Swiss Roll cakes I ever tasted. I was lucky enough to purchase their last fourth Kaya Swiss Roll for the day. I have read some reviews on their Facebook Page and many commented on the bad customer service (rude, impolite staffs) they had experienced but I did not encounter any of that or maybe I was lucky. Even I do, I would have just close one eye and purchase the cake because after all I am the consumer.
#worthit HAHAHA
In another words, GOOD FOOD wins.

#thisisnotasponsoredad
Rich & Good Cake Shop
Where to buy?
Address: No.24 Kandahar Street Singapore 198887
Price: $8 /roll
Contact no: 6294 3324
Best selling: Kaya & Durian Swiss Roll
Though Kaya sounds ordinary but I chose it over Durian because of the fillings is so well-made.
I guessed they mixed kaya with whipped cream? It tastes heavenly.
Durian is not bad either as they mixed whipped cream with fresh durian puree. 
Gonna have this for breakfast for the next few days :3 

No comments: