Sunday, April 26, 2015

A-One Claypot House Review

3 papers down and left 1 more to end my last semster in school! #Crossfinger
Anyway, I have always wanted to try the Claypot rice from this restaurant whenever I walked pass them. So...I brought my parents to Jurong Point for dinner today and decided to do a food review too!


You can take look at their menu and available branches:
http://www.aoneclaypot.com/page/6792/

Claypot Beancurd with Seafood
$16.90

This dish taste pretty decent and the fish slices tasted fresh. It is not as salty as compared to the normal claypot dishes. Though it's pricey, my dad enjoyed it.

Claypot Chicken & Mushroom Rice
$9.90

This is one of their signature dish.
I have tasted better claypot chicken rice but this chicken is comparable. It is tender and juicy!
Suitable for 2 pax.

Sambal Kang Kong
$10.90

This is definitely overpriced and tasted normal. I wanted to tried their signature 3 eggs vegetables but my dad chose this. Vegetables for this price is so not worth it. 

Hotplate Sesame Chicken Noodle
$12.90

The chicken tasted the same as the claypot's which is yummy!
This noodle is yummy but a little too salty for me and I got 膩 of it.
 
I would recommend 3 pax to share this noodle. 
Appa and Omma~

Nevertheless, the dishes tasted decent but overpriced.
But to be fair, rental fees is expensive in Jurong Point + it's air-conditioned so....take it as you are paying for the service in a typical restaurant? hahaha I have yet to try their salted egg dishes! Will be back one day to try it with my salt-ed egg buddy, Keniv. HAHA

No comments: