Sunday, February 26, 2012

GENTLE PAWS

For years, i have been searching for like animals shelter to help out.
My dad and I loves animals and mother nature but my mum is afraid of dogs. That's why i don't have a pet dog.
I remembered i start to beg for a dog when i was primary 1...till now 2012. not kidding :(
So..yep, when i have a family of my own, i will want to have a pet dog. They are so lovely!
Because I don't have a dog,
I always go to my friends' house to play with their dogs.
I mean I enjoy it but it is weird for me to go like frequently just to play with the dogs, like disturb till my friend.
But it's so awesome. I remember those days during Olvl, everyday, i will go ls's house to play with creamy and prince while studying. It's so awesome to know and be friends with the little dogs. I love them, they love me. HAHA! Abit buay-ba but it's true that they really know who are the one whom really love them.
I can just sit down for hours to comb their furs, kiss them and say Love you baby.
hehehe, so.......yup.

I tried SPCA but they got enough people.
I want to give them loves.
I want to make them feel loved.
I want them to be happy.
I want them not to feel lonely and thrown away.

And of course, google is my best friend.
Guess what i have found. Thanks Google hehe

GENTLE PAWS.
http://gentlepaws2010.blogspot.com

HUAT AH!

And their blog wrote that they are in need of helpers to walk the dogs, bath them, clean cage, wash towels.
I love doing these! every single job. I feel damn happy to clean poops because they gonna have a clean and fresh place to stay again! arg, they are damn adorable. How can people just abandon them? I Do NOT understand.

So yep, just sent them a email. Hopefully, during march holidays i can just head down to help.
And anyone animal lovers or friends wana join me? lai lai! send your email to them!
The more the merrier. so damn looking forward :)

Okay, lai end with hershey photo though he's a holland lop heh

This photo was taken after cutting his paw nails.
You know the feeling of it. It's so damn scary >.<
My palms sweat like shit when I clip every single nails. Ok my english sucks HAHA
I mean, ..arg, you know what i mean right!
Because bunny nails only can cut the top! 1/4 of the nails. The rest got blood supply.
He's such a good boy, give me cut hehe love you hershey!

OH YA, YAY found a  friend to go gentlepaw with me! Adel! :)

No comments: