Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinic @ Barrage

Spent my friday fruitfully! First of all, i want to thank Javier for driving me around, carry carriers, packing and stuff! Thanks bro! Woke up at 11, bath, makeup prepare and javier pick me up at my house below.
Went Acer to collect his laptop first. ACER company is freaking huge! like a maze can, we turn and turn and turn and turn @#@$@#$. Annoying much.
Then, we went to IMM Daiso, supposed to find shelves to put dish, fish pump filter, kite but couldn't find any one of them. DAMN. wasted time! So we went giant and gather all the ingredients for pinic! heh
Bought damn lots of chips and junk food! wooohooo!

We didn't had our breadfast nor lunch so we shared XXXL CHICKEN.
Shiok AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
He drove me to PolyPet, at clementi there to get my carriers, bunny's nail cliper and harness!
I love to shop for pets hehe, i never had a chance to buy something from a pet shop last time for my pet because i don't even have a pet. NOW HEHE you know how happy am i!

Then....drove to my house and set up, prepare carrier, hershey's harness.
EPIC. Looking at javier and my brother trying to get hershey to wear that freaking harness.
Vulgurities, sweat all came out from them HAHAHA so funny to see guys handle a 2 month old bunny.
Anyway, the harness was way to big T.T so didn't use it. HAHA
Chiong ah, Javier picked glenn,xiushan and wen at jurong point and we set off to barrage :>

First of all, i can dance ballet.
SEE : >
Photobucket Photobucket
And my crazy bunny hershey


BUSY DAY.









Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
#yousiaoah
















They all love hershey hehe



Glenn and Jiaxing



Lepak king



SEE MY HERSHEY HEHE







catching him HAHA


Scaring him HAHAHA


OKAY, THIS IS DAMN CUTE RIGHT,
This baby went up to hershey and say hello


Look what glenn is doing.
SHOWING HERSHEY CHILDREN SONG on youtube WTS HAHA




Finding nemo!

GLENN AGAIN, showing hershey WWF -.-




Dinner at Jurong hehe

Yup, the end!!! : > . Next blog post will be about nuffnang lunch with bqq event!
EGGCITED!


No comments: