Tuesday, March 13, 2012

bon voyage Javier

My super awesome best bro is going china for itp, gonna miss you man shorty!



hahahaha don't forget my ukelele! pay you when you're back.
So we had a small gathering before his trip.
Went holland villang, everything with fries. I just ordered drinks to save $ and yup, being a mother (hershey's mom) is already so tough, can you imagine being a real mother. Faint* 

$ $ $ 
Anyway, ordered Lemon soda, love sour drinks but disappointing man. Seriously. $3+ for such a small amount. Ta Ma De.
 SEE DAMN LITTLE. TMD

peiwen bby !!! hahaha face maintain
my two cute bros!
yup! that's the place!



curry seasoning fries. 


glenn's





Javier's rootbeer float :O 


glenn's strawberry milk shake


xiushan shy shy


and golden retriever! his hair seriously. hahaha but why all my classmate so cute one! tsktsk
BTH! 

No comments: