Friday, March 02, 2012

Noir mannequin

Hello people, Okay, how do i start? Hello benda yeo! HAHAHHAHAHA
This blog post will be about Noir mannequin !
Noir mannequin is a newly open blogshop by one of my workmate Lynn!
So one day, a girl on facebook pm-ed me and ask me like do photoshoots for her blogshop, I was like SCAM or what? but seems fun and I slimmed down recently, so try try lo! 
So AB accompany me down to this pervis street! so damn cool, we fed kittens!!! Ok back to topic HAHA
So..waiting for Lynn and her partner to reach...
Okay, they reached, i followed them up and everything. Then lynn start doing my hair and makeup for me. And I was like hmm..she look familiar? but nevermind, maybe is just a familiar face....Then i ask her
Me: " Wa you know how to do makeup ah? Want work dior?"
Lynn: " I worked at dior before ah!"
Me: " oh really?"
Lynn: " =.= YES, I WORK WITH YOU ! or else why i ask you help me in photoshoot?!"

YES, PAISEH TO THE MAX. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO IS SHE. AND I ASK THIS QUESTION. I AM DUMB HAHAHAHA .. For that moment, i want to dig a hole and hop in la. LOL
I kept on saying so sorry couldn't recognize her because she worked with me at DIOR for a day only.
EPIC SHIT! hahaha, but her makeup still is really good. Contour, shading. SHIOK.
She put fake eyelash for me but it looks like it's too much because I GOT LONG LASHES. HAHAHAHA
flip hair* . K MAINTAIN.

So...The shoot was fun and I am so unglam uh. For every picture snap, I will like "SHOW ME SHOW ME"
then. "EXPLODE SIA MY FACE." hahaha annoying omg. Heng, photographer and them are really nice and fun lo. Soon...another model G, reached, i am incharge of casual while she incharge of dress, tight fit kind. Cos i am pear shape :( ..G call me bimbo! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay, main thing is, i took too long for the shoot. AB wait for 3 hr? I FEEL DAMN GUILTY CAN. If i wait for a friend for 3 hr, i think i already fly to the moon and grab chang er's rabbit hahahaha . pull ear maisie. LOL thanks ab !!! 

OK LAI, benda, i give you 3 pics only k! still got alot of improvement to make lo, i can't think of poses!!!






Is it weird? like my smile or something? i am damn paranoid man!!!

HAHAHAHA ANYWAY! This is just a few piece preview! the material is really damn comfy for singapore weather!!! Like their fb page http://www.facebook.com/NoirMannequin
And wait for this collection to lauched!!! 

OKAY, PRIEST I FEEL FUNNY LOOKING AT MYSELF. 
AND HERSHEY KEEP "CUDDLE" ME TODAY. i bth!

goodnight! 

No comments: