Sunday, March 04, 2012

Noir mannequin

Continued post!
ok, PHOTOS! hahaha
Below these 2 pics, got 2 kitten!
just nice i have kitten food in my bag so AB fed it! 
arg, cute!


a bully came and snatch his food :(
OKAY! now is like the picture. 
Lynn put fake eye lash on my eyes
it's magic people.
Without!
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With.
AMAZING not . so big!
But like i said, she removed for me after wards cos the photo didnt turn out great xD

 So, here's the photoshoot picsture.

Thats G! another model

Lynn's partner! cuteee 


Lynn!

HER FACE SO SMALL! WA NIAO

her parnter again! damn the lights. see my nose. BIG

lynn AGAIN 

HER AGAIN AHAHAHHA

photographer!

dressing room + toilet LOL! 

self shot :X

Oh ya, this black dress i love it!
It's the one peiwen bought for her prom night but this is in black!

one more last one k!

HAHAHAHA
I GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO LA.
BUSY LIKE SIAO!
AND REMEMBER TO LIKE
SUPPORT!! lynn's new blogshop!

No comments: