Thursday, June 21, 2012

Intern Interviews, The birthday boys

Interview at pan pacific with Benda bb on thursday! Brought extra clothes to look formal :O. But i wore bandage skirt with martens instead of office clogs :O oh well! anyway this hotel only has one position so is either Benda or me get. The guy so super nice. Wise words from him hahahaha
He says things that makes me goes like "WOAH"!
" If I say something, you don't understand, it's not your fault. It's my fault"
" You can ask me 5x, 10x, 100x, no problem, so long you got a positive attitude".
So awesome right.
Then he ask me " So how, I don't know to choose your friend or you, it's a hard decision".
HAHAHA! Aiya, mootoodles can't separate man but in working life in the future, we will be on our own again. Anyway Benda bb got in :)! After interview we went to fareast for wanton mee! Yums then went to hunt for presents at ION. hehe then went to payar lebar singpost coffee bean to meet LRH's boss for interview too. Interview went well but there's many things to consider. :/ but i love doing photoshop..STRESS

-Laoban Old airport road
- Timbre w/ DMITs

Happy birthday Alex and Nicholas :)
I swear alex was damn gay that day hahaha!

Photobucket
BB LAUREN HAHAHHA
Photobucket
K I KNOW CUI K CUI .
Photobucket
TWO BIRTHDAY BOY stole my lime light.
Photobucket


Photobucket
River
Photobucket
Awesome things I need to blog again is :
I DIDN'T ORDER ANY FOOD OR DRINKS! FREAKING BROKE BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!
BECAUSE I CAN'T. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MAINTAINED SO WELL. Of cos these awesome peeps offered me pizza but nah! if i eat, i should pay! so yeah maintain hehehe

Photobucket
nic look like despicable me here!HHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
cute elaine!:>

Photobucket
SIAO one these 2

Photobucket
Annoying joseph!

Photobucket
ronald and 2 birthday boys!

Photobucket
I look freaking cui that day, no photo taking mood!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The birthday cake surprise failed xD elaine and I was like damn it la, walau... HAHAHA
long story xD

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
SEE GAY SI REN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA forced birthday kiss!

Photobucket
face maintain!

Photobucket
throw him!
Photobucket
yes yes nic! i get it HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: