Monday, June 18, 2012

Ruby's Birthday

Went to my cousin's place on a beautiful saturday afternoon after getting her present from Jurong Point.
Headache much to get a primary 5 year old girl's gifts. Texted her elder sister and she told me she likes bear.
So i went to hunt for bear character stuff. Apparently there's this shop selling Hello kitty, Sanrio and other character and there's bear! I don't know the name of the bear but it's brown :O. I think is call rikumaru or something. Then meet up with my mother and took 180 or 183? Ah forget already. But to cck!

It was so Freaking awkward at first because it's all KIDS. Primary school students, cute yes very cute but it's like no topic, STRANGERS. hahahaha little cousins keeping themselves busy welcoming their "little guests". And best timing to get tummy ache. AWESOME RIGHT? Like attend a party and you need to shit. I had diarrhea somemore. Spam soap in the toilet bowl and flushed. WA, panic sia. Though it's my family's house but still....got guest :O. Anyway, I had food poisoning but that moment, i didn't realize at all. Still go enjoy those buffets, cream puff, CURRY, chicken wings, fried food, sushi and ice water. So GG.com for me. Soon, i got bored and start to disturb the kids. Ah, annoying me.

kays, I tell you guys how i disturb them k. So when one of ruby's friend came. They will call their name. like "BRIAN" like this and i went up to him and randomly say "Eh hi brian" . And the kids are amazed la because i know his name. HAHA FUNNY! They start to question me" you know him?!!? how you know, jie jie tell me". So i was like "oh, my best friend..right brian?" and this brian don't know how to pei he me. He shake his head and smile hahahaha.. Aww how cute, shy boy. K then i do this for like all the kids. but soon i make friends with them and start to eat dinner with them on the small table, play games and force them to take picture with me HAHAHA! and soon we become good friends =p. PEDO only.

AND AND. there's this little girl, damn, i forget her name but her little sister is super super duper pretty in real life. Like mixed blood. Not kidding you, freaking sweet. I can't stop staring at her. ok i sound scary but i gave puppy eyes to her. She soooooooooo cute la!!!!!

K enough of kids. so ....birthday song, cakes, bus to Jurong point with cousins and mummy. Then AGAIN. Tummyache. I chiong to the toilet and BOOM. exploded then i went to NTUC to look for my mum and yes, giddy giddy giddy, request to go home first but she don't allow because it's dangerous for me to go home at that sick state...so endure only! .........i feel like i am in heaven when i reached home! the toilet bowl is always there for me :').

Okay pictures time!

Photobucket
This is ruby! my little cousin. always hug and pull my hair and ah bully!

Photobucket
My Mother!

Photobucket
Fooddddd
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Little kids! the girl in red is the one i say damn damn damn damn damn sweet and pretty!

Photobucket
Vivian and Ruby! that's ruby's elder sister. She's gonna be taller than me soon =/

Photobucket
my chubby bunny!

Photobucket
Her sister!

Photobucket
Rubby again!

Photobucket
I secretly snapped picture of her =p.. HER NAME IS CHLOE ! SUDDENLY REMEMBER


Photobucket
I LOOK CUI HERE BUT WHO CARES! look at chloe!!!!!!! arggg cute

Photobucket
She shy to take picture alone so she pull her sister to take picture together but her sister refused xD

Photobucket
Ah kids....

Photobucket
Last warning uh LITTLE BOY!

Photobucket
Squeeze in only.

Photobucket
Lepak session.

Photobucket
The little boy in stripes so cute!

Photobucket
Cousin and mum.
Photobucket
Cakes!

Photobucket
Happy birthday ruby! PLEASE do not fight with your sister k :>
Photobucket
Her family!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruby and grandpa!

Photobucket
CHOCOLATE.

Photobucket
KIDS AGAIN! big kids small kids..all avail!HAHAHA


Photobucket
Pardon me, she's just too attractive =p


Photobucket
Shall end picture with THISHAHAHHAHAHHA.
I REMEMBER THIS IS HOW I SEAT WHEN I WAS A KID!
now i can't already. OLD liao.

No comments: