Monday, June 11, 2012

Rachel's 21st @ The BayShore

After the AOH, meet up with mummy and cab to the bayshore. It's my brother's girlfriend's 21st birthday. A little awkward at first because i don't know anyone there except for my own family and rachel. Helped out with the bbq, so fun. The condo super super super super duper beautiful! spacious like free one only. Many bbq pits around. Rachel soon got drunk by her poly's friends whom are from SP too. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
This cute little girl here is rachel's friend's daughter. She's so adorable!


Photobucket

Buffet @ Function room.

Photobucket
My Mother

Photobucket
Rachel and my Brother

Photobucket
BTH HIM

Photobucket
Birthday cupcakes!

Photobucket
Big "R" cake! 

Photobucket
Cute Rachel!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lime Light! HOLY!

Photobucket
Awwww

Photobucket
With her Grandma

Photobucket
My fam!

Photobucket
My brother's friend, boon hoe and his gf!

Photobucket
The condo's family 

Photobucket
In cab, otw home, snapped a picture of the flyer!

No comments: