Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Urban

YAY, Organized a last minute, small urban from Chinese garden to Clementi for KOI then to school Foodcourt 2 for chicken porridge with skaters. Meet up with skaters at Chinese garden. Bear LATE! hahaha everyone changes into their own skates. And Benedict randomly skate around the MRT station area and then.....
SMRT Announcement: " BOY, DO NOT SKATE IN THE MRT STATION." hahaha so cute.
So we set off! Thanks Melvin bro for helping me with the slopes. Damn fast though. Scary! But i didn't fall thoughout the urban, only tripped and tripped and tripped. Around SP hilltop area, roadside, there are many kurbs, big drains. And BOM. I tripped , facing the drain, that moment, my heart sank and lucky bro pulled my bag and shouted" You scared the hell out of me" . IKR! I also thought I gg.com.
Funny thing is benedict, the happy go lucky junior, on music, hold koi but keep falling down. HAHAHA with a loud thud! Especially, he held his precious Koi and nat's. He fell and he look at his koi flowing out with his puppy eyes. EPIC SHIT. And nat's koi was fine. HAHAHA He damn sad la! Overall, the urban was fun :)


Photobucket
My wheels will never worn out hehehe cos i sucks at skating!

Photobucket
Car, Meow and nat!

Photobucket
Bear, LATE UH BEAR

Photobucket
Resting point HAHAHA!

Photobucket
Meow, nat and car! nat face last warning!
Photobucket
KOI KOI KOI! I maintained though, so expensive!

No comments: