Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brave.

BRAVE movie DISNEY PIXAR!
I LOVE DISNEY MOVIE!

A real life story...

My aunt, Miss Chew whom passed away when I was born on 1992.
Have anyone of you heard or watched documentary on channel 8 or U about a building collapsed in 1992?
I don't really remember what's the program name because it's was years ago.

So, When the building collapsed, my aunt and her colleague, Mr X, was trapped in the ground.
Trapping under all the stuff that collapsed on their body, the civil defense are still trying to dig and rescue people underneath. So Mr X's leg was injured and he asked my aunt ," If they found us, can you let me get out of here first?" ...Something like that. So my aunt agreed...

Hours later again, the civil defense found them and just as Mr X request, he was being rescued out first.
Just when the civil defense people are to rescue my aunt, a brick fall off from the top and hit directly on my aunt head. She passed away.....

so..they interviewed Mr X. He recognize my aunt as his heroine. If she was rescued first, these might not happen. Mr X says if Miss Chew didn't let me get rescued first, i might not see my family my children by now...Upon knowing this story from my dad and the TV, I respect respect RESPECT her!!!
She's always a heroine in my heart.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” ThinkExist- 

So yep! :) that's the story!

Anyway!

Catch Disney • Pixar’s BRAVE in cinemas this 8 August 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!









No comments: