Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gentle Paws

Woke up at 12.30 and received a text from Hui ling asking if I want to tag along to a dog shelter to help out.'

Feeding, walking, cleaning.

WA, I HOP OUT OF BED MAN though with my body aching like mad.
Always wanted to do this but it's so far :( , we cabbed there! and in the cab, we chatted a lot!
And she told me there's many shelter around that area, but we are heading gentle paws.
When i heard is gentle paws, i super duper happy because I emailed them once telling them I am heading down but i had something on in the end and didn't go :( guilty.
So finally get to head down to walk those sweeties.
Hui ling, she bought cartons of puppy milks for gentle paws. So sweet! It's not cheap!
I want to buy too but it's so expensive :( so i paid for the cab fare instead! When we reached, wa so many dogs there! woof woof woof so cute! So hang around and bond with some dogs.

Huiling intro me one female dog, Donna. I am not sure about her breed but she's friendly.
I love her so much :) Please be adopted into a good family baby!
We walked her for awhile and she's so funny! I ran and she ran and a few minutes later, she lied down on the ground and I was pulled back hahahahaha! she's tired. poor baby! Sayang her belly awhile and we headed back to the shelter. Visit other dogs, play with them, pet them, shower them with my love hehehe
But there are many other voluteers there, honestly speaking, I still didn't open up myself because I don;t know anyone there but they are nice though or else, i would really kiss all the dog already hahahaha!

There's german shephard too :) 2 of time, so friendly! and alot of cross breed. There are puppies too hehehe
Adorable! One of the puppy licked all over my face! ahhh it tickles alot baby! Her name is Jiejie!
Alright pictures pictures.

I ENJOYED MYSELF SO MUCH!!! Hope these dogs will get adopted soon :) showered with love!

K ENOUGH, PICTURE TIME :3

Photobucket
That's moomoo behind :D
Cant remember the other dog name!

Photobucket
woof!

Photobucket
This is donna! super obdient! love her max.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Huiling walking donna!

Photobucket
sweet girl!

Photobucket
2 retired german! so awesomely big :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the ears hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
daphne's pup!!!!
so cute! he love to play with our fingers!

Photobucket
i forgot his name again! but is something T T :x

LASTLY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
READY FOR THE REAL PUPPY EYES?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JIEJIE!!!

Photobucket
okok i give u whatever u want HAHA

Photobucket
so small and cute!!!!

Photobucket

hehehehe huiling with jiejie!

Love gentle paws! Any friends wana go with me next time must tell me!
Those who wish to help this non-profit organization can buy milk, food down on your own will :)

All animals deserved to be loved. 


No comments: