Thursday, July 05, 2012

HEALTHY WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, cool kidz come my house to taste ma cooking!
Woke up early to make mee hun kueh for 6 pax. Tmd tiring eh!!! Have to make from scratch so need
Flour, water, oil and roll and roll and roll till the dough got the right texture then cut all the prawns, vegetables, sotong balls, and make dumplings. Wa tough job. Clement and boliang reached my house first! but i still haven finish cooking. Even Terrence and rachelle came late, I am still cooking -.-.
once they all arrived, they play with hershey and my bro's pigs at my room heh!
And of course wrestling with my soft toys -.- siao one they all..

Ate my mee hun kueh, slack, lepak and head off to jurong west stadium for sports!
Badminton, table tennis and volleyball.
I love table tennis! we played for 2 hours + and come back my house to cool down and bath then we head out to jurong point for dinner at japanese resturant! yup so here's pictures!

Photobucket
mee hun kueh! hehe

Photobucket
mee mee and moomoo

Photobucket
last warnning uh your face

Photobucket
cutteee

Photobucket
HAHAHA bth him. siao one

Photobucket
Rachelle with the pigs :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Terrence with the pig!

Photobucket
Cool kidz bo with the pig!

Photobucket
Tableton = table tennis + badminton at my living room

Photobucket
Hai! Ninja!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We bought this! at new Jurong point area :>
Chocolate flav no nice one =/ cheese best!

Photobucket
Yes uncle, thank you!

No comments: