Monday, July 02, 2012

Urban

SP Inline Urban!
Route : East Coast Park -> Pasir Ris Mrt.
But some of us stopped at Changi Area.

That day I had FYP so I have to carry burden laptop to school. Then went champion house to put my BURDEN laptop at Kembangeng. So far from Jurong but near East coast. Wait for Boliang to reach clement's house and we urban to east coast.

Burden Laptop, Burden me = Big Big Burden.
Had a hard time reaching the destination.
Everyone waiting for me but heng ah, i am not the last one to reach :O
So after everyone came, we headed off! skate skate skate, sweat, sweat, sweat.
Love playing with slopes but damn sian because need rely on my friends. Especially Braking down slope.
Specially thanks Melvin and Clement for skating with me all the way. hahaha
So the trip was quite fun! Saw my favourite: aeroplanes, Ladybug hehehe.
The changi road is super duper mad long. Like endless striaght road. But good to chiong.
BUT look out for twigs and branches on the floor. Because one of our junior had a great fall.
Bruises on his face, hands, palms, knee. Aiyooooooooooooooooo

Melvin left early for korean lesson and we continue our journey till changi area. I don't know where's that place but we took bus back to clement's house to take my BURDEN LAPTOP. and headed old airport road for LAOBAN hehehehe. But we bought 51 instead, 2 each. I bought Char Tao Kueh!
This day is still before the day i got food posioning. After my dinner, my tummy hurt like mad. Feel like puking and giddy but I thought it's normal because probably I ate too much at a goal? xD

Anyway, saw 1 cat and yay just nice my bag got cat good, and when i was opening the cat food, 2 other
cat joined =p so adorable!

Photobucket
meowmeow
Photobucket
whiskers!
Photobucket
3 little babies!
Photobucket
Sceneries!
Photobucket
Planes!
Photobucket
Seas
Photobucket
My favs!
Photobucket
such a cutie..awww

No comments: