Sunday, December 30, 2012

記得吃 Ji De Chi

Dessert and catch up session with best friend Peiwen at Ji De Chi, Jurong Point outlet.
My usual order, original double boiled milk while wen ordered her favorite durian shaved ice.

Photobucket
She's camera-shy ya. hahaha adorable sis.

Photobucket
This durian shave ice taste heavenly. 
They used real durian meat as toppings. I am craving for it now oh my....

Photobucket
and of cos my favorite cold Double boiled milk. 
Melts in my mouth. Puke rainbow*

Photobucket
Double boiled milk is good for skin.
Not everyone will like the taste because it's milky and thick.

I remembered I tried the double boiled milk (HOT) and I almost puke.
Cold one is so different. Idk why. :3 but compared to honey moon dessert's.
 This is probably 3/5 while HMD 5/5? 

No comments: