Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Bye 2012, Hello 2013

Haloha 2013!
Glad to announced that I had the my first official countdown at best friend house with Nov, Jade, Anson, Yiyong, Jet, Kevin, Belle and her two sister. YAY and yep you didn't hear wrongly, MY FIRST countdown experience. For the pasts few years, I have been doing spring cleaning at my room at 12am simply because of my strict family background. Oh well~ Life still goes on. but I told my parents, once the click ticks at 12, I am 21. Time to regain my human tights :p HAHA. So because it's my first countdown, I want to have it with my girlfriends and awesome people. We had great shopping at NTUC, steamboat at Belle's house, Mr bean movie and lastly to end the day nicely with our 2012 bad experience and our 2013 new year resolution. We sat in a circle and took turns to speak. I just enjoy these kind of moment where friends settle down together and have a great heart to heart talk but I had a problem with this because we started our chit chat session after 12am and my mum asked me to head home after "3,2,1!". Every minutes I have to worry about "what time is she gonna call?" ,"dad would be so unhappy"
but bitch please, IT'S NEW YEAR. But I can't really do anything about it. So yep, 12.30am she called and (fast forward...) belle, yiyong and november sent me home :) So basically, our discussion was pretty simple yet epic. As usual, for the guys, the toughest moment will be their NS period. 3 of them, Anson, Kevin and Jet is serving NS now and all of them mentioned they had a tough time. As for Nov, he didn't had a good Christmas because of a death case. Jade, Danzation moments, and for belle's is work. And for the resolution, most epic one is Yiyong's. When it was his turn, he looked up to all of us and said 
" My wish is your wishes will come true."
BAM~ everyone went "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" HAHAHA

 My Toughest moment in 2012 
Toughest moment or rather challenging one was the sambai chilli case. That day the usual skater group went Rachelle house for Majong and a cooking session. My hands were sore like hell because I soaked my hands into a bowl full of chili padi, rubbing them to get the seed out and didn't expect the sting. Straight the point, I slammed my hands again the wall, swept the floor, rolled on the floor tearing badly, running around her house and lastly, looking down from the window. I almost jump. No joke man the sting from the seeds. I regret soaking my hands in the water for an hour not wearing any glove. So I googled while tearing "how to stop the sting from chili seeds" and I tried all the solutions. "soaking hands in milk, in olive oil, in cold water, ice and lastly LIME which teared my skin because it was too acidic" PAINFUL AND ALL THIS DOESNT HELP AT ALL. I even went down mamashop to get BURN CREAM and it didn't work as well. It stings from afternoon till 8pm. Yes hells of hours suffering in pain. No one can feel the pain if you have never try it. PLEASE DON'T TRY IT. 

2013 Resolution 
1. Lose 4kg (because I gained due to gym and Christmas Feast)
2. Plan for my future ( I am confused with what I want to do after graduation)
3. Saved up to 10k in my Bank account on my Birthday (2 May)
4. Host a 21st Pajamas birthday party (or maybe other themes)
5. Graduation trip with classmate (I can't miss this)
5. BREAK FREE. F.R.E.E.DO.M

Here's the celebration photos.

Photobucket
We had awesome mashmallows :3

Photobucket
On the hotplate!
Hui thought of this idea XD smart girl and Jade microwaved some chocolate. Lika fondue


Photobucket
And of course I am the Mashmallow chef HAHA


Photobucket
Nov came at 10pm for the last touch.

Then we had dessert made by Anson!
Photobucket
He cut up the watermelon and put them in the freezer to FREEZE them.


Photobucket
Then Soldier Anson squeezing lemon on the melon.

Photobucket
Then add the whole chunk of Icecream in. . . 

Photobucket
And mix. . . 

And Look at this bunch of slackers! hahaha

Enjoy Mr Bean movie.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Soldier Anson!

Photobucket
Solider Kevin- DEAD hahaha

Photobucket
Hi nov!

Photobucket
Hi Gorgeous jadie.

Photobucket
Hui!

And here's the memorable and best moment of 2013. yes It's just the beginning of 2013 but I love this moment of sharing our life and stuff. Awesome man.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Laughing about the "toughest moment" hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully 2013 will be a smooth one. I know it will :)

No comments: