Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Alive Museum, now in SG

I had my friday well-spent with my good oldies friends at the ALIVE MUSEUM at Suntec City! Alive Museum is Korea’s original and biggest chain of illusionary entertainment museum and now it's in SINGAPORE! Thank you omy.sg and Alive Museum SG for the invitation :)

First of all, this is my favourite booth. There is a sensor that will trigger a machine to produce strong wind to have our hair flying around like a real mermaid. HAHA

Under the sea~ Under the sea~ 
Alright, tons of pictures, here we go!


I brought Belle, November and YY.
His stare follows you! 
Such a coincidence that YY was wearing the OBEY Tee shirt! 

She had no idea that we chose this look for her. HAHAHA

Safe & Sound

This is room fully covered with mirros and a disco light.




This is called a trick eye museum for a reason. There is a arm grip behind YY. It's not as easy as it looks though. 

November: But first, let me take a selfie. 


This is failed shot by me. Basically I have to do a jump shot and rotate the photo upsize down. Unfortunately, a few seconds after this shot, my sling bag snapped. LOL! 

She's so into it.

This is interesting! Basically, you just blow lightly into this hole......

The wind will be "transferred" and reached the animated portrait of Marilyn Monroe and she will goes like "OOoohhhh, covering her dress" #asusual. 

meow

November wrote . . .

yep.
 

The movie UP! 

I AM A SURVIVOR! 

YY hate his job. HAHA

Romantic. 

Some of the booths are ideally for couple shots. heh like this one above. 
There are still many more photos to be uploaded but I shall not post there here instead, I don't want to show everything. You gotta experience it yourself ;) 

After visiting the museum, you guys can have lunch or dinner at Burger King, right next to the museum. Alive Museum is having a BK promotion!
Find out more here: http://alivemuseum.sg/news-events/promotions/

Where?
Suntec City #03-372 (Between Towers 3 and 4)
Open daily at 10am-10pm.
Price of the tickets?
Adult- $25
Child (3-12yrs)- $20
Free admission for 3 years old and below.
For more information: 

No comments: