Monday, August 25, 2014

Club Med Cherating Beach, Malaysia

Bonjour. I would like to share my experience in Club Med Cherating Beach Resort on the 16th-18th of August. Yes, I skipped my Business Law lecture which was important on that day. Oh well!
Anyway, I did a video of the trip. Pardon my editing skills!



Some FAQ that are asked by le friends. 
What is Club Med? http://www.clubmed.com.sg/
Club Med is a French corporation of vacation resorts found in many parts of the world and it is a "all-inclusive resort". People whom chose Club Med are ideally from a wealthy background. (But unfortunately not me) HAHA

How much does it cost?
I guess it depends on where you are travelling to but it costs roughly about
 SGD300 per day in Cherating. Yes, it isn't cheap but the satisfaction is just there. Imagine, you don't have to bring any cash roaming around because it's a ALL-inclusive resort. 

Does it literally mean that I don't have to pay anything?
Yes, if you are talking about meals and drinks from the bar but you can choose to spend a little in the souvenirs shop which sells Club Med Tee shirts or purchasing a Spa service.

Is 3D2N enough?
Definitely not because there are so many activities that I know of but yet to try them. There are different themes and performances every night so I am a person whom love to explore everything at a goal so maybe I would choose to stay for a week if money and time is not an issue. 

What does G.O, G.M and G.E stands for?
G.O (Gentil Organisateur) are people who are similar to our school CAMP GL. Most of them are stationed in a particular activities like a "Station Game Master", socializing with families, fun, lovely and not forgetting the non-stop flowing of energy in them. 
G.M (Gentil Membre) are the customer of ClubMed
G.E (Gentil Employee) is somewhat similar to G.O but has a different working scope. 

Where can i purchase a ClubMed Package (Any Country) ?
If you are interested, I can refer you to Winnie and get you a best rate. She is doing well as a sales manager in an Travelling Agency and she sells mostly Club Med Package. (This is not an advertorial, no commission taken for referral). Just email or pm me via FB. 

I didn't take many photos but here you go,
 Stopped by a random beach to enjoy the scenery. 
 The main characters HAHA
 Tall gorgeous girl!
 Look at my flawless skin with my camera SKIN effect. wOOO
 Le Parents!

 Baby bat!
 The 2 Dads!
Daddy's surprise Cake.
Once again, I would like to thank Winnie, my brother and Club Med people :) 

Le Family
 Winnie's

One of the G.O, Chin


My dad's type of photos hahahaha! 
 Scorching hot hot hot hot sun!
 CUTE!
 Vivian and my overly attached monkey, kim!
 Pretty beach
 I wanted to windsurf there but equipment wasn't available so kayak! 
Dad and mum just couldn't coordinate XD 
 riding solo~
 They Zen-ed while I explored the beach~
 found some pretty shells.
Kampong-style dad. 
Family dinner!
One of the character during the performance. How adorable XD
awww couple tee from winnie!


 Yep, mummy wasn't ready for the shot XD 
 Goodbye humans! 
ooo i am so tanned. 
I am sure gonna miss the people there and appreciate their hard work. It's definitely not easy to be a G.O and G.E! Such a wonderful trip (Y) and I shall get busy with my school project work now. 
au revoir~

No comments: