Wednesday, September 17, 2014

P.S Cafe w Loke Family

Had dinner at P.S Cafe (Harding) with the Loke family and Karhao.
It's my dear belly's 22nd! 
Thank you guys for the dinner :) Love ya'll
Selfie with Aunty Wendy. Thank you for bringing her to this world with those beautiful eyes. HAHA
Someone's hungry~
Siyan! Grew up already, getting prettier each year!

So we ordered main course and dessert.
The quality of the food is really daebak! but definitely pricey. 
One main course cost about $30-$45. 
Red Snapper for Aunty Wendy
Cod Fish for Belle
Garlic Prawn Spaghetti. Those crumbs are actually fried garlic.  
Wagyu Beef Burger for Karhao
Stewed Beef for myself 
Chicken Pasta for Siyan.


Gorgeous Sihui (Belle's second sister)
Toffee something! #onlyforsweettooth
It's too sweet for me but belle loves it. 
My carrot cake. I love carrot cake but this is not the best one because the cream cheese is too little for this tall cake. 


Banana something! It's too sweet for me too >.< hahaha I guess I don't have sweet tooth!
Family photo!
I love my sister. 
Happy 22nd my belly! I am so glad that I met you in primary school.
I love being crazy around you and you being crazy around me. I love how we laugh at all sorts of things, creating our own storyboard in a very "designer" and creative way. 
It's amazing how we are in the same university and class again just like in primary school. 
Stay healthy and otaku-ish. <3 

Love ya~ 

No comments: